Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use your favorite flavor of bagels for this quick and easy sandwich. Another great recipe from Betty Crocker's website.
- 5 ounces hummus, refrigerated
- 4 bagels, cut horizontally in half
- 1⁄2 lb smoked turkey, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 spinach leaves
- On bottom half of each bagel spread approximately 1 tablespoon of hummus.
- Begin layering turkey, cucumber, onion, and spinach on each of the 4 bagel halves with hummus.
- Place top of bagels on sandwiches and serve immediately.
*Made for Australia/NZ Swap #64* Used Arnold's Thin sandwich Rolls in place of bagels, and left off the red onion -- personal preference. Really like the taste the hummus added, and enjoyed 2 days for lunch. Thanks for posting, lauralie.
Yummy! I did sub deli ham for the turkey since that's what I had. I also left out the red onion. I used garlic hummus and boy was that good! Thanks for sharing a most delicious recipe. :) Made for the September 2009 Aussie/NZ recipe swap.
Delicious! I knew I'd love this when I read the recipe as I love all the ingredients. Except for using far more hummus and adding a generous sprinkling of black pepper on the cucumber, I made this exactly to the recipe. A great blend of flavours which my friends and I greatly enjoyed for lunch. I wouldn't want to change a thing. Thank you for sharing this recipe. Made for Gimme 5.