- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 2 3⁄4 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow glass dish, mix together yogurt, oregano, lemon juice, pepper and garlic.
- Add turkey, turn once to coat and refrigerate at least 8 hours; turning occassionaly during 8 hours.
- Do not refrigerate more than 24 hours.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- Grill turkey 5 inches from medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, brushing with marinade frequently.
- Flip and grill another 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let turkey stand 8 to 10 minutes before slicing.