Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Back of the box, Triscuit's Rosemary & Olive Oil flavored crackers. This cracker is great but the topping makes it even better.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, packed drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 16 rosemary and olive oil triscuits
- Add all ingredients in a bowl mixing until well blended.
- Spoon evenly onto the crackers.
- Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
I love olive oil triscuits so I knew this would be good. It is a nice lunch idea, and something a bit different from the usual. Thanks for sharing! Made for My 3 Chefs 2013