Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
One day I was craving tuna salad but not the usual, so I borrowed some Mediterranean flavors and created this mayo-less tuna salad. It's good in a pita or stuffed into a tomato shell; and it keeps really well.
Top Review by I Cook Therefore I Am
We really enjoyed this as a light supper! I left the hard boiled egg out, but other than that made exactly as stated. Thanks so much for posting this delicious recipe!
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons cucumbers, unpeeled & minced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper (the feta cheese is salty; salt lightly at first)