Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is courtesy of Kraft. It is low in fat and high in protein. It makes a wonderful lunch on the go for for 1. Serve with wheat crackers for a complete meal.
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian dressing
- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 4 stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, mayonnaise and dressing.
- Add the tuna and olives, mixing lightly.
- Serve with the tomato wedges.
What a nice twist on a basic salad. Liked the addition of the Italian dressing and the olives. We enjoyed the changes. Made for ZWT9
Easy version of tuna salad. Used a 5 oz can of tuna, increased other ingredients accordingly.<br/>I loved the addition of green olives - nice little salty kick!<br/>made for ZWT9 Soup a Stars
this was very good, I made a double recipe as I was giving this to my DS in a take-home pack, with the double recipe I used a little more than 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and also added in 1 tablespoon olive oil and some lemon juice, I also seasoned with lemon pepper and seasoned salt, thanks for sharing Paula!