1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Tuna Salad
A lighter, fresher version from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drain and chop
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise (I double the mayo)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1Combine olive oil and red wine vinegar in a small bowl; brush oil mixture evenly over 1 side of each bread slice.
- 2Combine tuna, tomatoes, olives, red onion, mayo, capers and pepper in a bowl.
- 3Place 1 lettuce leaf on four of the slices of bread.
- 4Top the lettuce evenly with tuna mixture and cover with the remaining bread slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 732.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: