Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on a Weight Watchers site and I tried it. Ohh man is it good.
- 4 tablespoons canned tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned kidney beans
- 14 ounces tuna in water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers
- 12 medium cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers
- Mix tomato puree, lemon juice, and vinegar in a bowl; add salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss.
- Cover to chill or until ready to serve.