Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Star Kist.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small yellow potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 10 ounces starkist gourmet choice solid white tuna packed in water
- 32 red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 cups greens or 4 cups baby lettuce
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool under running cold water.
- Steam green beans in microwave until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool immediately under running cold water.
- Drain tuna. Cut potatoes in halves and place in a large bowl. Add green beans, tuna and tomatoes.
- Whisk vinegar and mustard into olive oil until thick and creamy. Whisk in capers and oregano. Pour dressing over potato and tuna mixture and toss.
- Divide salad greens among individual plates. Top with potato and tuna salad.