I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Star Kist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs small yellow potatoes
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 10 ounces starkist gourmet choice solid white tuna packed in water
- 32 red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 cups greens or 4 cups baby lettuce
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool under running cold water.
- 2Steam green beans in microwave until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool immediately under running cold water.
- 3Drain tuna. Cut potatoes in halves and place in a large bowl. Add green beans, tuna and tomatoes.
- 4Whisk vinegar and mustard into olive oil until thick and creamy. Whisk in capers and oregano. Pour dressing over potato and tuna mixture and toss.
- 5Divide salad greens among individual plates. Top with potato and tuna salad.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Tuna Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g