Mediterranean Tuna Potato Salad
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool under running cold water.
- Steam green beans in microwave until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool immediately under running cold water.
- Drain tuna. Cut potatoes in halves and place in a large bowl. Add green beans, tuna and tomatoes.
- Whisk vinegar and mustard into olive oil until thick and creamy. Whisk in capers and oregano. Pour dressing over potato and tuna mixture and toss.
- Divide salad greens among individual plates. Top with potato and tuna salad.