1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad
White albacore tuna is dressed up with fresh vegetables and a lemony vinaigrette for a light and tasty main dish salad. Adapted from the Pampered Chef's "It's Good For You".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml light olive oil
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 small cucumber, scored and sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1182.95 ml mixed salad greens
- 340.19 g can solid albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again.
- 3Place pasta in a large bowl. Add vegetables, olives, salad greens and tuna. Pour on vinaigrette, toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 529.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens