1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Tuna Loaf
1 hr 25 mins
I served this with Cilantro-Japapeno Hummus for sauce-a surprisingly good combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh raw tuna
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350F; Spray a 5x9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2Place the couscous and minced garlic in a large bowl and pour the boiling water over; let sit until the water is absorbed.
- 3Chop the tuna into 1/2 inch dice and add to the couscous.
- 4Add all remaining loaf ingredients and mix well; hands work the best (I wear latex gloves).
- 5Pack the tuna mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- 6For the topping, mix the yogurt and parmesan cheese together and spoon globs of it over the loaf; sprinkle with paprika.
- 7Bake in 350F oven for about 1 hour. Slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Tuna Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: