Recipe by English_Rose
Really tasty dish cooked healthily and saves on washing up! An asian variation on this would use ginger, lemongrass and pak choy instead of the veggies listed.
- 4 trout fillets
- 1 leek, cut into strips
- 1 head fennel, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Set out 4 12 inch squares of foil.
- Place a trout fillet on each square and top with the vegetables and dill.
- Gather up the edges, add salt and pepper and 1/2 tbs of wine to each parcel and seal fully.
- Place on baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.