Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really tasty dish cooked healthily and saves on washing up! An asian variation on this would use ginger, lemongrass and pak choy instead of the veggies listed.
- 4 trout fillets
- 1 leek, cut into strips
- 1 head fennel, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Set out 4 12 inch squares of foil.
- Place a trout fillet on each square and top with the vegetables and dill.
- Gather up the edges, add salt and pepper and 1/2 tbs of wine to each parcel and seal fully.
- Place on baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.