Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to prepare. Loved it!
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups French's French fried onions, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives or 3 tablespoons ripe black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat 8 or 9 inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in bottom of pan. Spread tortilla with 3 tablespoons spinach. Top with about 2 tablespoons of each: Feta, Roasted peppers, tomato, French Fried Onion rings and 2 teaspoons of olives.
- 2. Repeat to make 3 more layers. Place remaining tortilla on top; coat with vegetable cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining onions; bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Makes 8 appetizers or 4 main dish servings.