Recipe by Annacia
Who doesn't like a baked potato? They are full of nutrients and low in fat, until you load on the butter and sour cream. Think about this topping, you just might like it and be healthier for it --wink--.
Top Review by breezermom
This is a 5 star recipe, but I think it goes better with fish or chicken than with beef. I think it would be really fabulous with grilled fish. Had it tonight with grilled steak, and I don't think that was the best match. But I loved the flavors, and can just imagine the wonderful combinations! Thanks for posting!
- 236.59 ml low-fat yogurt (or use fat free ) or 236.59 ml low-fat sour cream (or use fat free sour cream)
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato (marinated or re hydrated, drained)
- 59.14 ml chopped kalamata olives or 59.14 ml ripe olives
- 29.58 ml crumbled feta or 29.58 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml dried Italian herb seasoning, crushed
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 4 russet potatoes, baked and still hot (baked about 45 mins)