1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Topped Baked Potatoes
Who doesn't like a baked potato? They are full of nutrients and low in fat, until you load on the butter and sour cream. Think about this topping, you just might like it and be healthier for it --wink--.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml low-fat yogurt (or use fat free ) or 236.59 ml low-fat sour cream (or use fat free sour cream)
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato (marinated or re hydrated, drained)
- 59.14 ml chopped kalamata olives or 59.14 ml ripe olives
- 29.58 ml crumbled feta or 29.58 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml dried Italian herb seasoning, crushed
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 4 russet potatoes, baked and still hot (baked about 45 mins)
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- 2Cut or pierce tops of baked potatoes lengthwise; squeeze ends and push toward center to open.
- 3Top each with one-fourth of yogurt mixture.
- 4Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Topped Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 313.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g