Who doesn't like a baked potato? They are full of nutrients and low in fat, until you load on the butter and sour cream. Think about this topping, you just might like it and be healthier for it --wink--.
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt (or use fat free ) or 1 cup low-fat sour cream (or use fat free sour cream)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (marinated or re hydrated, drained)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped kalamata olives or 1⁄4 cup ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta or 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 russet potatoes, baked and still hot (baked about 45 mins)
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Cut or pierce tops of baked potatoes lengthwise; squeeze ends and push toward center to open.
- Top each with one-fourth of yogurt mixture.
- Serve at once.