Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good salad for using your garden vegetables and left-over rice.
Make and share this Mediterranean Tomato-Rice Salad with Feta and Dill recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup peas, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- In a serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients; tossing gently.
- Serve immediately.