- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 ounces gouda cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- fresh basil, minced
- fresh oregano, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease baking sheets.
- Unfold puff pastry and cut each sheet into 16 squares. Transfer to baking sheets. Sprinkle with Gouda, then top with tomato slices, olives, and feta.
- Bake at 400° F for 14-18 minutes or untili golden brown. Sprinkle with minced herbs. Serve warm or at room temperature.