Buckeye Karen's Note:
Incredibly fast and easy, not to mention very tasty! I make mine on a foil-lined tray in my toaster oven, one serving at a time. :) Make as many servings as you like simply by multiplying each ingredient by the number of servings.
My Private Note
piece o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven (or toaster oven) to 400.
- 2Line a shallow pan with foil. Use enough foil so that you can double it back over the top of the dish when it is ready to cook.
- 3Pour olive oil in a fish-size line on the foil. Place fish on top of oil, flipping it over to coat all of the fish in the oil.
- 4Spritz fish with lemon juice (use more or less, to your taste).
- 5Rub garlic across the top of the filet so it is evenly distributed.
- 6Sprinkle feta over the fish evenly. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Fold the foil (loosely) over the fish. This isn't critical, but it does help keep the fish moist if you should happen to overcook it.
- 8Bake for 6-7 minutes. Test fish for doneness by flaking with a fork. Flakes should fall apart effortlessly; you shouldn't have to "cut" the fish at all, but rather just separate the flakes.
- 9Some people might prefer to leave the foil off the top if they want the garlic to brown up a bit. I haven't tried this, so I can't say how it would work. You might try removing the foil in the last 2 minutes of cooking or so if you want to give it a shot.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Tilapia (Weight Watchers 4 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese