Recipe by breezermom
Favorite flavors, on top of a light, tasty fish. You can use snapper, grouper, flounder or mahi mahi if you have those instead.
- 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 cup Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the fish fillets in a baking pan coated with cooking spray. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, and feta cheese. Top the fish with the mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.