Recipe by logansw
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. These dinner pockets will take you on a Mediterranean adventure as soon as you open the foil and get your first smell of pure yumminess! They are perfect for a quick, easy and delicious dinner meal after a long day with the kids or work. I hope that you will give them a try. Cooking with Passion, sw :)
Top Review by lauren.a.rivera
Sooooo good! I rarely write reviews but this one is worth it. Very quick and easy. I did find that I needed to cook it about 28 min instead of the suggested 15-20. I probably ended up doubling the amount of veggies to just because I love zucchini so much. Very happy I have another new fish recipe in my cookbook! Oh also, I wasn't able to find an actual Greek seasoning so I got a seasoning that had similar ingredients.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, divided
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1⁄3 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup zucchini, chopped
- 10 -12 olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil, sheets 12x10 . 75
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub filets with 1/2 of the olive oil and 1/2 of the Greek seasoning.
- Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each filet.
- Place 1 filet on 1 sheet of aluminum foil.
- Combine tomatoes, zucchini, olives, capers, parsley, mint, lemon juice & zest and remaining spice blend in a small mixing bowl. Toss.
- Place equal amounts of tomato mixture on top of each filet. Top with goat cheese and black pepper.
- Take the 2 opposite ends of foil, bring them together over filet and fold edges 2-3 times down and seal. Fold in 2 remaining open ends and seal.
- Place aluminum pockets on a large oven proof sheet pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Unseal and serve.