Recipe by MISSIB
Here is another for Worldwide for ZWT3 but I have made this and it was delish. Easy to make the only thing I left out is the hot red pepper flakes as I can't eat "Hot". I also used both green and black olives. I served with a simple tomato/feta salad and rice pilaf. QUICK, EASY AND DELISH!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut into 4 - 6 portions
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes, with liquid
- 1⁄2 cup black olives or 1⁄2 cup green olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- hot red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet over high heat.
- Season swordfish generously with salt and pepper.
- Sauté until browned on both sides.
- Transfer fish to a platter.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer fish to the sauce and cook, turning once until the fish is firm to the touch and cooked through, about 5 minutes.