Here is another for Worldwide for ZWT3 but I have made this and it was delish. Easy to make the only thing I left out is the hot red pepper flakes as I can't eat "Hot". I also used both green and black olives. I served with a simple tomato/feta salad and rice pilaf. QUICK, EASY AND DELISH!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2-2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut into 4 - 6 portions
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes, with liquid
- 1/2 cup black olives or 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Heat oil in large heavy skillet over high heat.
- 2Season swordfish generously with salt and pepper.
- 3Sauté until browned on both sides.
- 4Transfer fish to a platter.
- 5Add remaining ingredients to skillet and reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer fish to the sauce and cook, turning once until the fish is firm to the touch and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Swordfish With Tomatoes and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 504.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 36.1 g