1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Summer Salad
With pasta added, this gives a nice twist to the typical Greek salad. Be sure to use good-quality feta cheese, as it really makes a difference in flavor and creaminess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g orzo pasta
- 473.18 ml halved cherry tomatoes
- 236.59 ml fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 59.14 ml toasted pine nuts
- 118.29 ml greek olives such as kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 113.39 g feta cheese, broken into large chunks
- 473.18 ml baby spinach leaves
- 14.79 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cook orzo according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, pine nuts, olives, feta, and spinach.
- 3Add cooked orzo.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste; toss with salad.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Summer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g