Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A yummy low carb vegetarian side dish from Rachael Ray's show.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, any color seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on bias, tips 1 1/2 inches long
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 15 ounces butter beans, drained
- salt and pepper
- flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil, onion, garlic, peppers. Saute peppers, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus and corn, cook 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- Add beans and heat them through, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Season dish with salt and pepper, to your taste, then stir in parsley.
- Transfer to dinner plates or bowls and serve.