Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty adaptation of more familiar squash medley using butter, parsley, tomato, squash, onion and bell pepper. I like this better and it has sort of an "Italian" taste that I myself really like.
- 4-5 yellow squash, cubed
- 236.59 ml fresh onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml low-fat chicken broth (not beef) or 236.59 ml pork broth (not beef)
- 9.85 ml chicken bouillon powder (granules)
- 4.92-9.85 ml garlic powder
- 709.77 ml tomato juice
- 9.85 ml herbes de provence (to taste)
- 1.23 ml cracked hot red pepper (optional)
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese in safe microwaveable bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cook, covered, in microwave until vegetables are as done as you like them and you can smell the aroma of the herbs.
- When done, remove from microwave; stir, then spoon vegetables and liquid as desired into bowls and top the dish (optional) with grated microwave cheese.