Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is SO easy to prepare, and it tastes absolutely wonderful. The creaminess of the goat cheese and cannellini beans goes really well with the saltiness of the olives and artichokes. Feel free to experiment with different ingrediets as well. We've added chickpeas and raw spinach leaves to stretch the salad a bit more. This salad goes great with grilled whole wheat pita bread
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered or 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup kalamata olive
- 2 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 200 g soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil.
- Pour oil into bowl and wisk with the sundried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roughly chop the artichokes and add to a serving bowl with the cannellini beans, tomatoes olives and green onions and half of the goat cheese.
- Lightly toss with the olive oil mixture.
- Season to taste.
- top with remaining goat cheese and serve.