Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and easy. Good over chicken rice.
- 2 cups zucchini
- 2 cups red sweet peppers or 2 cups yellow sweet peppers or 2 cups green sweet peppers
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- In a Dutch oven or large kettle combine zucchini, sweet peppers, broccoli, chicken broth, garlic, basil or oregano, and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes.
Absolutly great! It was good over some rice.