Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Change your usual grill fare with these wonderfully seasoned turkey burges. If you prefer, two pounds of ground beef can be substituted for the ground turkey.
- 2 lbs ground turkey or 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packagemccormick grill mates tomato garlic & basil marinade
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 6 slices red onions (optional)
- 6 slices tomatoes (optional)
- 6 slices provolone cheese (optional)
- Mix ground turkey (or lean ground beef) and marinade mix in large bowl. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F for turkey or 160°F for beef).
- Serve on hamburger rolls with lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, ripe summer tomatoes and provolone cheese, if desired.