1/2 Photos of Mediterranean-Style Salad Dressing
This recipe makes a ton of dressing but may be scaled down to half, plan ahead the dressing needs to chill for a few hours before serving, it will keep well in the fridge up to 2 weeks --- all ingredients may be adjusted to taste --- also see my Kittencal's Famous Greek Salad
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, plus
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons basil
- 2 teaspoons salt (I use seasoned salt)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic clove (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (or to taste) (optional)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1Pour all ingredients in a large glass jar, and whisk or mix with a spoon until well combined or you can also blend in a processor or a blender.
- 2Adjust all seasonings to suit taste, including the sugar and salt.
- 3Let sit in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 4Shake very well before using.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean-Style Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1187.0
- Calories from Fat 1170
- Total Fat 130.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1972.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g