Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this salad for a friend's anniversary dinner. You may use 2 15 oz. canned artichoke hearts in water if you want to cut down on calories.
- 5 cups romaine lettuce
- 3 cups spring mixed salad greens
- 2 (8 ounce) packages grape tomatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black olives
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- newman's own balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Wash lettuce and tomatoes; pat dry. Combine lettuce, tomatoes, onion,bell pepper, olives and artichoke hearts in large bowl;toss. Top with Parmesean cheese. Just before serving, top with croutons and add salad dressing to taste.