Recipe by Kim_150
This is a quick and easy marinade that's perfect for summer grilling. It could also be cooked in the oven under a broiler. The computer made me choose a specific cut and quantity of chicken, but in reality you could use any chicken pieces with bones and skin. This recipe depends quite a bit on the spices for flavor, so fresh is best.
- 8 chicken thighs, with bones and skin
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chicken and lemon together.
- Carefully separate skins from chicken pieces by sliding a finger between the skin and the meat. Slide a lemon slice under the skin of each chicken piece.
- Place chicken lemon-side-up on a grill rack, over a low flame. Brush with sauce.
- Continue grilling until done, approximately 45 minutes. While cooking, turn chicken a few times and brush with sauce often, until sauce is gone.