Recipe by Chef Valerie #2
This swordfish steak stuffed with spinach an feta cheese can be grilled or broiled.I developed this recipe myself about 10 years tring to to do something new with sword.
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) swordfish steaks (about 2-inch thick )
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat,and lightly oil grate.
- Cut a slit in steak to create a pocket that is open on side only.In a cup. mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fish. Set aside.
- In a small skillet,heat 1 teaspoon olive oil and garlic over medium heat.Cook spinach in oil until just wilted. Remove from heat, and stuff into pocket. Place feta in pocket over spinach.
- Arrange fish on grill and cook 5-6 minutes.Turn over and continue cooking until cooked through. Do not over cook.