Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From my friend Pat.
Make and share this Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers / Capsicums recipe from Food.com.
- 6 red peppers, seeds removed
- 400 g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 24 pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 24 semi sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 400 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Line an over tray with baking paper.
- Place peppers on top and bake for an hour.