Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious, prepare-ahead appetizer.
- 1 (10 5/8 ounce) package refrigerated parmesan breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 8 slices genoa salami
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup tapenade, black olive
- Mix fat free cream cheese with dry ranch dressing mix.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough and divider into 2 equal sections along center perforation.
- Press each section to form a 8x6 rectangle and press perforations in each rectangle to seal.
- Spread pesto on each dough rectangle.
- Top each with salami.
- Carefully spread cream cheese spread and tapenade over salami.
- Leave one long-edge side empty to make rolling easier.
- Starting with the long side, roll up loosely and pinch edges to seal.
- Place,seam side down, on ungrased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Spread each roll with Parmesan spread from container.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Chill overnight and slice.