Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up with dinner once, and my mom loved it, she wants me to make it all the time now. It's good by its self, or with dinner.
- 1 package feta cheese
- 1 bag spinach
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olive juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Put spinach and 2 tablespoons Kalamata Olive Juice together in a zipplock bag, and shake.
- Pour remaining juice out of bag, and put spinach in a salad bowl.
- Mix Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar together, and toss into spinach.
- Cut Feta finely, and put in with salad.
- Mix together well, and serve.
So simple and so great! Perfect for a complicated entree. I like the fact that's it's so quick to make and NO cleanup.