1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Spiced Rice With Apricots
This recipe comes from the package of apricots I have in my pantry. I love the flavors of the Mediterranean and thought this sounded yummy. If you would like and have some cooked chicken, you can shred the chicken and add to the dish along with the apricots for a light main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, over medium heat, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 2Stir in the chicken stock and water; bring to a boil.
- 3Add the rice; reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until rice is almost tender.
- 4Stir in seasonings, apricots and green onion; cook an additional 5 minutes to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Spiced Rice With Apricots
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 120.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g