1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Spaghetti With Tomatoes and Feta
Punky Julster's Note:
You can use grape tomatoes in place of the chopped tomatoes to save even more time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add oregano and garlic and Saute 30 seconds.
- 3Add tomatoes, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley and lemon juice.
- 4Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 5Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti and 3/4 cup cheese; toss gently in the pan to warm everything together.
- 6Top with remaining cheese and parsley. Serve with fresh gound pepper.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Spaghetti With Tomatoes and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 859.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: