Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use grape tomatoes in place of the chopped tomatoes to save even more time.
Make and share this Mediterranean Spaghetti With Tomatoes and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups cooked thin spaghetti
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oregano and garlic and Saute 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley and lemon juice.
- Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti and 3/4 cup cheese; toss gently in the pan to warm everything together.
- Top with remaining cheese and parsley. Serve with fresh gound pepper.
I really enjoyed this dish, so much flavor and the texture from the feta is always welcome at my house. Super easy and looks nice on the plate!