- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups cooked thin spaghetti
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oregano and garlic and Saute 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley and lemon juice.
- Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti and 3/4 cup cheese; toss gently in the pan to warm everything together.
- Top with remaining cheese and parsley. Serve with fresh gound pepper.