Recipe by Recipe Reader
This is a very quick and easy shrimp dish that pairs well with couscous. The garlic chips are fabulous.
Top Review by Sandi (From CA)
Mmm! I used 4 cloves of garlic to 3/4 lb shrimp (it's the Italian in me), cut back on the red pepper and served it over ramen noodles for a quick, pressed-for-time dinner. Honestly, I could eat those garlic chips all day, every day, but then I suppose I'd lose friends quickly. ;o) Thank you for posting this delicious and fast feast, Recipe Reader!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil and garlic slices.
- Cook until garlic is a light golden brown - do not over cook. Remove garlic from pan.
- In the same pan, add rosemary, red pepper flakes, and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring until just cooked through, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over shrimp and top with garlic chips.