Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick and easy shrimp dish that pairs well with couscous. The garlic chips are fabulous.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil and garlic slices.
- Cook until garlic is a light golden brown - do not over cook. Remove garlic from pan.
- In the same pan, add rosemary, red pepper flakes, and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring until just cooked through, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over shrimp and top with garlic chips.
Mmm! I used 4 cloves of garlic to 3/4 lb shrimp (it's the Italian in me), cut back on the red pepper and served it over ramen noodles for a quick, pressed-for-time dinner. Honestly, I could eat those garlic chips all day, every day, but then I suppose I'd lose friends quickly. ;o) Thank you for posting this delicious and fast feast, Recipe Reader!
Quick, tasty, and oh so easy! Can I say any more? Everyone loved this, especially the combination of rosemary with garlic, which is a favorite in our house! Thanks for posting- ~Sue
These shrimp were delicious!! So quick and easy to make and just loved the garlic chips! Didn't serve it over anything, just ate 'em as they were. Wonderful dish - thanks for posting!