Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an excellent recipe from Buitoni® Italian pasta brand. Enjoy it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces raw small shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) package linguine
- 1 (7 ounce) containerpesto with sun-dried tomatoes, lightly warmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add red pepper and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and shrimp; cook until shrimp are pink. Stir in olives. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss with pesto and basil in medium bowl. Serve topped with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle on top with feta cheese and capers.