Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Healthy Cooking.
Make and share this Mediterranean Shrimp and Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- 9 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and halved
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large nonstick skillet, saute shrimp and mushrooms in oil for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and sauce is heated through.
- Drain linguine; serve with shrimp mixture.