Recipe by Chris Reynolds
From Healthy Cooking.
Top Review by FranfromFL
My cousin sent me this same recipe several months ago and I tried it. I cut the recipe in half, except that I goofed and used the full amount of the seasonings. It was VERY tasty anyway. I'll definitely make it again. Next time I'll cut the seasonings in half too and see if it is better that way. In any event, we loved it!
- 9 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and halved
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large nonstick skillet, saute shrimp and mushrooms in oil for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and sauce is heated through.
- Drain linguine; serve with shrimp mixture.