- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped ripe olives
- 2 3⁄4 cups baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary, Crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, and olives; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Stir in egg mixture until moistened. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Place dough on a greased cooked sheet and pat into 8-inch circle about 3/4-inch thick. Cut into 8 wedges.
- Bake in 350°F oven 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.