Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Low-fat but tastes fattening! I was trying to use up stuff in my frig while watching my calories and came up with this yummy lunch treat.
- 2 pieces of sliced sourdough bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons hummus (store bought or homemade)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato (oil packed)
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Toast bread.
- Spread hummus on both pieces of bread.
- Spread sundried tomatoes on one piece of bread.
- Put cheese on the other piece of bread.
- Put together and microwave until cheese melts.
This made a tasty little treat! I used store-bought hummus and used whole milk mozzarella. Thanks!
Wonderful! I love greek-type food. I used my george forman grill to melt and it worked perfectly! CHicken sovalki on the side... YUM!!! Thanks!