- 32 slices French bread (1/4-inch-thick)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 Italian plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place bread slices on foil-lined cookie sheet; spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes or until crisp.
- Place crostini on wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in decorative bowl, combine all salsa ingredients; toss gently to mix.
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes to blend flavors or.
- refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve salsa with crostini.