Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is originally from BHG, but I adapted a ton to make it even more flavorful. Be warned: this is a very salmon-y, very piquant dish. Yum!
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine (lemon pepper flavored)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 12 ounces roasted sweet red peppers (from a bottle, sliced)
- 1 lb smoked salmon (sliced, we use lemon pepper flavor)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup vinaigrette dressing (balsamic flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- garlic pepper seasoning
- garlic salt
- parmesan cheese (optional, grated)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat an extra-large skillet over medium heat (or wait until pasta pot is empty and use that).
- Add peppers and spinach, and stir and cook for 2-3 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Add salmon. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Add chicken broth until sauce is moistened (you will probably end up adding about 1/4 cup). Season to taste. Add pasta to pot and stir.
- Divide spinach-pasta mixture among four bowls. Top with grated Parmesan if desired.