1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Salad-Wraps(Flat Belly Diet Recipe)
Posted to help all of those trying to Flat Belly Diet. Haven't tried it yet!Whole grains, healthy proteins, and tummy-trimming MUFAs (monounsaturated fatty acids) transform your favorite sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup green olive tapenade (MUFA)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 4 cups salad greens (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained, canned no-salt-added
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper (blotted dry, drained and sliced)
- 1/4 cucumber, med seedless, halved and thinly sliced (1/2 c)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced (1/4 c, or sweet onion)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 tortillas (8-inch diameter) or 4 whole-wheat wraps (8-inch diameter)
- 11. Mix tapenade and lemon juice in large bowl with fork. Add greens, chickpeas, peppers, cucumber, and onion, and toss to mix well. Add cheese and toss gently.
- 22. Warm wraps or tortillas per package directions.
- 33. Arrange one-quarter of the salad mixture onto the bottom of a wrap and roll up. Cut in half on an angle, placing a wooden pick in each half. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- 4Nutritional Info Per Wrap 297 cal, 11 g pro, 37 g carb, 6 g fiber, 12 g fat, 3.5 g sat fat, 11 mg chol, 684 mg sodium*.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Salad-Wraps(Flat Belly Diet Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 868.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green olive tapenade