Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was craving a non-mayo-based pasta salad with tons of veggies, so I kinda made this one up by combining a few other recipes I found. I've been on a big Israeli couscous kick lately, but this could probably be made with bowties or pretty much any pasta. Also, it would be great with any combination of veggies! Cook time doesn't include time to cook couscous.
- 1 (13 ounce) box israeli couscous (can be found in the Jewish food section)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb grape tomatoes, halved (or other heirloom)
- 1⁄2 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, halved
- 2 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cook the couscous according to package directions. Set aside to cool for a bit.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Add the couscous and combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.