1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Salad With Grilled Chicken Breasts
From Pam Riesnberg, Home Appetit, from a cooking class that I took. It was wonderful-there is short marination for the chicken and it is grilled on a stove top in a grill pan and the salad and dressing are easy to assemble. This would be nice for a luncheon or a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded
For the Marinade
For the Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups pita chips, plain
For the dressing
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a bag or glass dish and add the chicken to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2Grill about 5-6 minutes per side or broil 6-7 minutes per side; When slightly cooled, slice chicken breasts on the diagonal and set aside.
- 3Make the dressing by combining all ingredients except for the oil and then slowly whisk in the oil, taste and adjust seasoning and set aside until ready to eat.
- 4In a salad bowl, combine all the greens and vegetables and pita chips with chicken and toss.
- 5Whisk the dressing and add to the salad and toss more and serve immedietly.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Salad With Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.0
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 241.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 57.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of