Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes I can't wait to try it!
- 946.36 ml mixed salad greens
- 236.59 ml roma tomato, chopped
- 236.59 ml kalamata olive, coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml avocado, peeled pitted and chopped
- 177.44 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 177.44 ml garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 59.14 ml red onion, thin sliced
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- Toss all ingredients except vinaigrette in a large bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Sorry! My family did not like this salad. I think there is too much extras and not enough greens, the extra really, really overpowered the salad.
I made this salad for a large family gathering and everyone raved! My husband said it was one of the best salad he's ever had. Thanks
Great salad! I used romaine and mixed greens and came up short on the avocado since my husband ate it before I had a chance to make the salad. I also used light italian dressing with a little added balsamic vinegar since that was what I had in. I especially like the garbanzo beans in this. I will definitely make again.